top of page

グループ

公開·14名のメンバー

[free>>] Live stream: Al-Riffa vs Al-Nahda 12 February 2024

The match between Al Futowa vs Al-Nahda for the competition is scheduled to be played on 06 November, 2023. The match kicks off at 16:00 UK time.

Argentine forward Matias Vargas from Velez Sarsfield last year. De Tomas came through Real Madrid's academy but never made a league start with them, making his name by firing Rayo Vallecano back to La Liga in 2018 and scoring 14 goals last campaign in the top flight. His prolific form led to Benfica signing him from Real last year for a reported 20 million euros but he made only six league starts for the Portuguese champions, failing to score any goals. Al-Nahda Muscat Club vs. Al-Riffa (19 Feb, 2024) Live Score Live coverage of the Al-Nahda Muscat Club vs. Al-Riffa Afc Cup game on ESPN (IN), including live score, highlights and updated stats. AC Milan travel to the Luigi Ferraris Stadium to take on Sampdoria in the penultimate round of the Serie A season this Wednesday. Sampdoria, 15th in the table, are safe from relegation trouble and will hope to climb up the league between now and the season's end. The top ten is a pipe dream but one rooted to reality as Verona, in ninth, are only five points away. Real Madrid recorded consecutive goalless draws in La Liga for the first time since March 2006 as they were frustrated by Athletic Bilbao. The hosts had the better chances with substitutes Nacho and Luka Jovic heading against the woodwork. Karim Benzema had a frustrating night - failing to score with seven efforts, including four saves from Unai Simon. Athletic struggled to create chances, although Kenan Kodro had a goal disallowed for offside. That came shortly after Ashley Fletcher had flicked home Marvin Johnson's cross to draw Boro level and cancel out Jutkiewicz's first-half header for the visitors. Birmingham keeper Lee Camp had also saved Paddy McNair's first-half penalty shortly before the Blues took the lead at the other end. Tuesday's EFL action as it happenedThere were angry scenes on the touchline after Birmingham's disallowed goal and, after a fracas between players and coaches from both clubs, one member of each team's backroom staff was sent to the stands, with Boro's Leo Percovich and Blues' Sean Rush seeing red. Vaduz has been in better shape than SC Kriens recently. Specifically, Vaduz won the last 6/10 matches, won the last 3/5 matches at home, won the last 5/6 matches, won the last 6/10 matches at home. And SC Kriens lost the last 4/6 matches away. That shows that Vaduz will likely win against SC Kriens to bring joy to the home audience. Anderson Talisca put Guangzhou in front after 12 minutes when he set himself up to fire into the bottom corner and Paulinho doubled his side's lead when he launched an unstoppable drive into the roof of the net four minutes before the interval. The Brazil international then put the result beyond doubt when he scored from close range two minutes before the hour mark. Real Madrid would not hesitate to take out the heavy artillery to make Liverpool fold: an offer of 160 million euros has been rumoured. ESTIMATED COST: £137m Sadio Mane of Liverpool celebrates after scoring his team's second goal during the Premier League match between Liverpool FC and AFC Bournemouth at Anfield on March 07, 2020 in Liverpool, United KingdomGetty Images 15. After reaching the play-off final last season, Newport County were hoping to piece together another promotion push this season but things haven't quite gone to plan, with the side stationed in 13th place. Harrogate slip to fourth, and Solihull and Woking make the play-off places, either side of Halifax. Notts County, who won nine and lost just two of their 14 games between 21 December and when the league was halted, only just scrape into the top 10 while Dover - 12th when the season was stopped - are eighth. Predicting future results Despite Evatt's claims that Barrow should go up, it could be argued by Harrogate that the title was still in their hands. Lawro's prediction: 1-2Tom's prediction: Newcastle are half-decent at home. SUNDAY Burnley v Leicester (14:00 GMT)Burnley got swept aside by Chelsea last week and are on a bad run of results, with four straight league defeats. But Leicester seem to have lost a bit of the self-belief and swagger that had propelled them up the table, and any thoughts of them seriously challenging for the title have now gone. An outstanding 2-0 defeat to Manchester City leaves them on -15 in the Premier League, just ahead of relegation rivals Aston Villa and Watford (both -16). Attacking from the outset, or at all, could have made things significantly worse. But it's pretty dire when the club you support accepts defeat and aims to keep the scoreboard respectable. Football, Bahrain: Al Riffa live scores, results, fixtures Al Riffa page on Flashscore.info offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). We are hoping this could be the game for him. I'm meeting up with the owner in the next couple of days, that's planned. Most of the injuries are minor. I'm not one for bringing them in for the sake of it. He's been very supportive of me, I'd expect that. Joelinton, who signed for the club in the close season for a club record deal, has scored only one goal in 23 games and is shaking off a groin injury. All things considered, we see good value in backing a home win and are happy to do exactly that with maximum confidence. Monarcas score goals for fun at home, Toluca can't keep them out and that leads us to believe that the hosts will run out comfortable 3-1 winners. The Bees have only face one of the top 11 Championship sides here this term, while they haven’t beaten any team higher than 15th at home this term. They’ve taken one point from five clashes with top eight sides overall this season, while we think their home struggles could continue against a Cardiff side who have lost only two of their last eight trips. Their run-in sees them face Tottenham, Leicester, Manchester City, Southampton and Everton. Relegation is looking very likely indeed. Home form has seen them get one point from the last three with eight goals conceded. Defending is their major problem with nine conceded in the last two Premier League matches, including a 4-1 home loss to Newcastle United. Adelaide United and Central Coast Mariners will face each other in the upcoming match in the A League. Adelaide United this season have the following results: 8W, 0D and 8L. Meanwhile Central Coast Mariners have 4W, 1D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. But if you must, here it is. On Tuesday, Pete Sharland made the case for Vicente Guaita – claiming "it is astonishing more people aren’t aware of just how good Guaita has been". Read his views here. On Wednesday, Carrie Dunn made the case for Conor Hourihane – saying "working hard is a talent, and one that’s all too often neglected and overlooked". I am not satisfied with odds of 1.80 for the away win and want more will take the -1.5 AH on the guests as the hosts after all are just a relegation candidate, spent some time lately in the 2nd league level, promoted once more they lost their last two games last round quite big away at average Nice side with 4-1 on the road, lost last home game 1-0 against Rennes as well. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Steve's prediction: Carlo Ancelotti has started to settle in now I think, and Everton are going to be difficult to beat. He beat Newcastle in his second game in charge, and I am going for another win here - I cannot see Newcastle giving them too much trouble. Sheffield United v Manchester CityNothing really seems to change for Manchester City - the reason they dropped two more points against Crystal Palace on Saturday was down to the same old defensive problems that have haunted them all season. Italy, the world's hardest hit country which accounts for more than a third of all global fatalities, saw its total death tally rise to 11,591 on Monday. Italians have been under lockdown for three weeks and Serie A, like football competitions around the world, is at a standstill with no indication of when it may restart. RIFFA SC vs AL-NAHDA CLUB on TV TV LISTINGS, LIVE STREAMING. Algeria. beIN SPORTS CONNECT. Argentina. Star +. Bahrain. beIN SPORTS CONNECT. Egypt. beIN SPORTS CONNECT. Germany. Today’s starting front three - Daniel James, Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford - are all pacey players who like to play on the break, but Watford largely eliminated that option by playing so deep and United looked lost for other ideas. They were better once Pogba came on, but already 2-0 down by that stage and still unable to score. Sir Alex Ferguson's side would lose the next match to rivals City, who went on to claim their first Premier League title with the unforgettable "Aguerooooo" moment. Neville: "As they scored the third goal and we were walking back one of the players said 'oi Neville, get your team to calm down now'. But I knew you had to earn those league wins and earn the right to win a title, so that struck a nerve with me and spurred me on. Centre-back Clement Lenglet - who was a doubt - could be fit following a calf strain,Arthur could also return, while fellow midfielder Ivan Rakitic is back after an Achilles problem - coming on at Leganes at the weekend. Dortmund are without former Barcelona striker Paco Alcacer, who has gastroenteritis, and injured Danish pair Thomas Delaney and Jacob Bruun Larsen. Match factsBarcelona have never lost against Borussia Dortmund in their three previous meetings (W1 D2). However, we shouldn't be too quick to judge Paul Lambert’s men. Yes, they've not been at their best of late and yes, they need to do better if they're to secure an automatic spot but given that they have had a tough run of fixtures, their efforts haven't been as bad as one might think. They've only lost two of their last three, both by just a single goal. Four of their last five opponents are currently in the top five, while Portsmouth are 10th and are one of the best home teams in the division. Considering the positions of these sides and the fact that 66% of their combined La Liga games this season have also produced fewer than 2.5 goals, we feel backing under 2.5 is the way to go this Sunday afternoon with a nip and tuck affair anticipated. This season has seen a surge in controversial incidents after the introduction of the Video Assistant Referee system, while fans have criticised the length of time decisions take to be made and then communicated around the grounds. The Premier League has commissioned Hawk-Eye – who currently provide the giant screen updates – to offer more written information so supporters are aware of which incidents are under review and why. He is a big brother for me," said Sarr. When I arrived, he sent messages saying welcome to the Premier League, welcome to England and we also talk when we are in the national team. He gives me tips, I try to execute them and to implement them. If you don't play, be calm, carry on, do your job, it will be OK', that is what he says. So I try to do the same. If I do not play, no problem. I come and work on the following day. Assisted by Lucas Moura with a cross. Posted at 50' Ashley Young (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 50' Foul by Lucas Moura (Tottenham Hotspur). Goal!Posted at 49' Goal! Manchester United 2, Tottenham Hotspur 1. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom right corner. Jamie Vardy and James Maddison scored as Leicester beat bottom-club Watford to climb back to second in the Premier League. It is as much due to their dominance that it is unlikely Liverpool will have be able to enjoy such an occasion and merely be going through the motions. The crowd seem a bit bored for much of the game until 'We're going to win the league' chants in injury time. Even Jurgen Klopp's triple fist-pump to the Kop post game seemed a little forced. Football is suspended across most of Europe because of the continued spread of coronavirus. The game in England is suspended indefinitely and, while Premier League clubs are due to meet on Friday to discuss the situation, there is unlikely to be a resumption any time soon to a top-flight season that still has nine rounds of fixtures to play. Belgium's Pro-League made the choice to cancel its season, although the decision to ratify this is still pending. Paper Round’s view: Coutinho has lost his way a little since he failed to settle at Barcelona, and with coronavirus hampering the finances of Europe’s top clubs, a huge transfer fee would probably put them off. However, the same development means that Barcelona may be willing to let him leave on a cheap deal for a year or two to avoid having to pay Coutinho’s wages anymore. Two matches, two wins, two clean sheets and six points suggest United are building from the back. I still think they need another top-class defender to play alongside Maguire if they intend to be taken seriously as a top-four team. With an in-form Martial - and Mason Greenwood and Marcus Rashford waiting to return - United have the firepower. What they need is a Virgil van Dijk-type figure alongside Maguire in defence. Al-Riffa vs Al Nahda SC Live Explore stats from Al-Riffa vs Al Nahda SC live on AiScore - we are updating the numbers on this page every second of the game. Commentary. Simeone acknowledges they need to make changes if they are to qualify for next season's Champions League. We need to work hard, looking for answers (to what is going on), and make decisions, especially me, in terms of improving the side," he said. We need to get back our calm, I've got a good squad, we'll get players back into the fold and have more competition for places and we'll go into Saturday's game determined to win it. Al Khalidiyah vs Al-Nahda Livescore and Live Video You can watch Al Khalidiyah vs Al-Nahda live stream here on ScoreBat when an official broadcast is available. We will provide only official live stream strictly ... Asked whether he thinks a cancellation is more likely than a postponement, he told the Today programme on BBC Radio 4: “I think so, I think for them it is difficult to move the tournament back for many reasons, because you are running into other tournaments. I think there are meetings today and tomorrow about what their plans are. The increased pressure can be felt heading into Saturday's return to action when in-form Chelsea visit the Etihad, buzzing with youthful confidence after a run of six straight victories in the league. Chelsea manager Frank Lampard, who ended his Premier League career with a season at City, has won plaudits for the way he has got the best out of home-grown players. 13th day of the highest German football series. I honestly disagree about the odds here. I don't understand why guests can be so disadvantaged. Cologne has so far shown that it does not have a well-equipped team for the new category. They won only 7 points while the guests after a bad start to the season, now they have been able to reverse the course and played good matches in the last rounds, gaining heavy points. Cologne at home has won only one race out of 5 and won against the poorest one which is Paderborn. The guests lost a single match in the last 5 and lost it against a strong team like Schalke. At one stage Liverpool were just getting the job done, now it looks like they are having a party. Did you know? Salah has scored more goals on home soil than any other player in the Premier League this season (12 goals in 12 matches at Anfield). Roberto Firmino: The Brazilian played half this game as though the ball was stuck to his feet. The touch he displayed when he took the ball out of the sky and placed it perfectly in his path, prior to playing an inch-perfect pass for Henderson to score was pure genius. Norwich, promoted last season after finishing top of the Championship, were six points from safety when top-flight football resumed after being suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic. That gap is now seven points. In contrast, Brighton resumed the season just two points above the drop zone. Four games later and Graham Potter's men are now nine clear of 18th-placed Aston Villa on 36 points - a tally that has been good enough to stay up for the past three seasons. Prat have been very bad lately in the league. They have been struggling to survive with only 18 points in their name and is getting back on the track with no defeat in 3 rounds in a row. They also have won 2 of their last 5 matches. Barca II has 10 wins 8 draws and 4 defeats in their name and won 3 of their last 4 matches, so it's clear it's not going to be easy, but I play dnb 1 at home and expect Pratt to win today. They will be enough motivated and the home advantage. The list will contain each transfer target’s current situation, potential suitors and expected cost. Schedule: Monday: 50-41 - Higuain and Willian on the move? Tuesday: 40-31 - Coutinho uncertainty and will Mahrez leave? Wednesday: 30-21 - Silva available, could Modric make Prem return? Thursday: 20-11 - Dybala and Werner in, but Mane out of Premier League? Friday: 10-1 10. Posted at 83' Foul by Ryan Bennett (Leicester City). Posted at 83' Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Crystal Palace. Tyrick Mitchell replaces Patrick van Aanholt. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Crystal Palace. Andros Townsend replaces Christian Benteke. West Ham still gunning for Europe West Ham's form may have fallen off a cliff of late but Manuel Pellegrini is still targeting a European place this season. I came here to try to make a step with this club, to try to fight for a European spot. That is my mentality and we continue with that mentality," he said. Meanwhile, West Ham United leapt out of the bottom three with a 3-1 win over Southampton. A few thousand Hammers' fans marched outside the London Stadium before the game, protesting at the club's owners, but their mood was lightened as Jarrod Bowen, the £22 million January signing, marked his full debut with a fine goal. A media silence imposed by the club is now entering its third week and Ancelotti and his players again refused to talk to reporters following their 1-1 Serie A draw at AC Milan on Saturday which extended their winless run to six games in all competitions. Under UEFA rules, Ancelotti is obliged to give a news conference in Liverpool the day before Wednesday's match but there was no indication on Monday that the club were prepared to lift the embargo. Posted at 57' Corner, Chelsea. Conceded by Jordan Pickford. Posted at 57' Attempt saved. Pedro (Chelsea) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Posted at 56' Foul by Willian (Chelsea). Champions Bayern Munich restored their four-point advantage at the top of the Bundesliga with victory over Augsburg.

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報をチェックしたり、動画をシェアすることもできます。

メンバー

• hfarm1108
  • Jannat Jannat
  • Emraan Hashmi
    Emraan Hashmi
  • Jeffrey Stokes
    Jeffrey Stokes
  • Antin Strenke
    Antin Strenke
bottom of page